Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blessed


Every once in a while we're blessed with moments of contentment. I'm there now. Maybe it's because my sister's most recent email included the lyrics to a Christmas song!! Maybe it's the thought of seeing my two best friends so soon for a full weekend of telling stories, revisiting our favorite Anderson spots, and remembering why we were able to live together for so many years and still love each other. Maybe it's because I'm taking a short break from studying, the lawn doesn't demand water EVERY day anymore (personifying the lawn by describing it as demanding paints a very accurate picture I feel), and I'm actually finding time to indulge in hobbies - i.e., some blogging and reading awesome christian science fiction books. :) (I know, I know...you can't wait for a review of that series!)

There's really no need to find a specific reason why, though. Whatever it is...I think I'll sit here and enjoy it for as long as it'd like to stay.

ps - Just so you know....it's definitely not because the past two nights the coyotes in our backyard (to clarify, I mean in the woods behind our house, which is basically our backyard) have been howling and howling. They're pretty much begging us to send out our pretty little black dog...This gives me more of an eerie feeling, which requires an entirely separate post.

Goodnight friends!

No comments: